Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. Oh, I see this thread has turned into the metallijay garbage section.
  2. Um, if they're in the MLB, you'd think most of them? Throwing a short hop to the catcher is not the catcher's fault whatsoever for not making the tough play. Stop being such an idiot.
  3. The throw was pretty bad tbh, just because it was on-line does not automatically make it a good one. Not many catchers make that play and those that do likely got lucky.
  4. Good breaking balls and off-speed pitches do not = sissy soft stuff.
  5. The Sox have had the shittiest hits/reaching on errors imaginable in this game.
  6. Cecil is just nasty!
  7. Wow 96, Cecil is bringing it.
  8. He's pretty much an average 1B right now.
  9. I thought it was David Peralta and I was questioning some things.
  10. Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
  11. Chris Coghlan confirmed racist.
  12. Cliff Pennington >= Ryan Goins My body is ready.
  13. [tweet]inserttweetnumber[/ tweet]
  14. Yeah keeping in the contact guy when you need a strikeout badly is not very smart.
  15. Why the f*** was the GDT closed?
  16. You should really just stop
  17. I'm finding NFL football highly entertaining, sucks that I don't have a team to cheer for so I basically only root for close games.
  18. Incoming Trouba blowup.
  19. Way too many l's. Shelby Miller is pretty decent, 3.94 xFIP with non-outstanding peripherals. Perhaps worthy to note is that he's allowed a .272 BABIP in 552 innings of MLB experience, and while it is still too early to judge, he's absolutely beat his DIPS metrics by a wide margin in every year. Something to look out for and see if he sustains it going forward (unlikely).
  20. Tampa is leading? But I thought the game was over?
  21. lol you are such an idiot
  22. Lmao, I see Trouba is still worrying about everything. Dude your team isn't even playing and the Blue Jays just took 3 out of 4 at Yankee Stadium after you thought the best case scenario was for a series split.
×
×
  • Create New...