Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. Oh god. Tepera is warming up. It's all going downhill.
  2. Travis is starting to show signs of life. Nice little opposite field line drive there, after having some pretty decent AB's against Chris Sale yesterday.
  3. Personally​, I think a pitcher throwing from that angle can have success going up with the fastball because it's annoying to pick up. Smith is nails regardless.
  4. It's Mike Trout. It really doesn't matter where you throw it. Supposedly up is his biggest weakness.
  5. When Bautista makes that play, you know Carrera's misplay was bad.
  6. That slider is all kinds of filthy.
  7. It's too bad we got rid of Drew Hutchison. I hear that guy used to play shortstop in school.
  8. I mean his options are either keep going with Leone or use Loup against Trout and Pujols. Not exactly the best outcome for us.
  9. This article is definitely happening, probably around the AS game. "Best/worst plays by hit/catch probability".
  10. Unfortunately Go-Go is out of the game.
  11. Yeah it's nearly 2 AM EST and we're not even into extras.
  12. It's pretty embarrassing that this is how Bautista is reaching base these days lol.
  13. Great game Carrera. Really making your contributions felt.
  14. I'm so pissed right now. Cannot believe Carrera botched that play so badly.
  15. Literally could have caught that standing up. I hate Carrera so much.
  16. I don't know if it was either injury, general reliever volatility or both.
  17. What the f***ing ******** was that? Go f*** yourself Carrera.
  18. Dominic Leone fanclub checking in.
  19. It doesn't help that the pitchers he's catching are all over the place.
  20. Maldonado is? Lmao, he's an excellent catcher
×
×
  • Create New...