Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. This season really is the worst.
  2. It appears we enjoy being the cutthroat division.
  3. I'd say Kenley Jansen's current season to date is more impressive. The guy has 50 strikeouts and 0 walks in 29.2 IP. Just absurd.
  4. Is it possible to ban usernames containing​ certain words? It's clear that all of these bots have awaymN at the end of the username.
  5. This is probably the most popular gif in the history of this board.
  6. Pillar taking some tough pitches by his standards.
  7. Your downtown Toronto elitism that no one I've ever met has is really quite sickening and pathetic.
  8. Fans are the f***ing worst. God damnit.
  9. I like how every time that I load up on great hitters I have my worst performances. I might be on the hook for a season low in points.
  10. The Jays are hitting bullets in this inning. Morales' homerun came off the bat at 112 mph, Smoak's "single" at 110 mph.
  11. You're delusional. They're literally some of the best baseball players in the world. Pretty sure no one's been s***ing the bed.
  12. Okay I thought it was Abreu. Barnes should have this easily.
  13. Tough assignment for Barnes. Would be good for him to shut it down as he usually does and get himself into higher leverage roles in the future.
  14. People are incredibly reactionary on this board.
  15. Did he help that get over the wall? Nice swing​ from Russell.
  16. People will still say that the Jays had a bad approach in the inning lol.
  17. They literally hit three solo homeruns yesterday and that was all they needed.
  18. The White Sox are apparently the Tampa Bay Rays of the AL Central.
  19. Well if he's done he's done. You can't teach him to go against the approach that made him a great hitter, you just have to hope he hasn't declined enough and will still have stretches where he resembles the Bautista of old. Pitchers probably aren't really doing anything too differently​ than when the league figured out how not to pitch him, Bautista is just older and his skills have eroded.
  20. Jose Bautista is an extreme pull hitter, that's what made him into an elite slugger in the first place. Carlos Correa isn't, that wasn't the point I was making. Both come with the idea of murdering baseballs into the bleachers, if they get pitches around the zone, regardless of who's on base.
×
×
  • Create New...