Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. They're 19 and 20 years old and the worse of the two is posting a 132 wRC+. Not exactly humbling lol.
  2. Where were you when Jed Lowrie turned into a top 5 ranked player?
  3. I somewhat like my lineup for tomorrow so naturally I'm going for the negative points on this one.
  4. s*** I f***ed up, dropped Stassi instead of moving him to you. I don't believe you can send one player deals over on Yahoo.
  5. Yes. Will be dropping Stassi to make room.
  6. This game is real s*****.
  7. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/487/ef9.png
  8. Well that was a horrible inning.
  9. Chasen Shreve? The Blue Jays don't have a single lefty in their lineup lol.
  10. I mean, we did actually get a hit with RISP that inning, we just should've gotten more.
  11. Two things: 1) Holy f*** what a play by Stroman 2) LGJ has a cannon
  12. Yeah that was terrible.
  13. Montgomery doesn't throw over at all, would be nice to see a steal here.
  14. We need to cash this run in ASAP before Chad Green and co. enter the game.
  15. Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is a hitter guys.
  16. Every time Diaz hits a line drive it's right at someone.
  17. Lmfao Pillar. Just wow
  18. Wow Morales stayed back on a changeup, nice.
  19. That was crushed, can't keep missing location against these guys. f***
×
×
  • Create New...