Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. Lol Travis played those additional 2 innings in the second game and now he's unavailable for this one.
  2. It's okay they'll be tracking your info regardless.
  3. The Red Sox have faced the Rays 7 times, the Marlins twice and the Orioles 4 times as well. It's not like their schedule has been any tougher.
  4. Damn the fake news is everywhere these days.
  5. Vlad hit a home run lol. No idea wtf you're on about.
  6. This team is so much fun.
  7. Luke Maile the breakout all-star!!!!!
  8. The IBB doesn't look so hot now does it? Come on Luke!
  9. Oh my god I thought it had happened again.
  10. I hate Alcides Escobar. What a garbage hit.
  11. The correct move two batters late lol.
  12. I'd love Pearce to steal second here.
  13. Wow that's excellent baserunning, huge 90 feet.
  14. That's such a weird shift against Travis.
  15. That's a 15 year veteran move lol, I love Osuna.
  16. Alcides f***ing Escobar.
  17. Danny Barnes has been stellar by the way.
  18. Pretty poor start by Biagini tbh.
  19. I mean at this point Espinosa can't be worse. But that's wishful thinking because he'll probably strike out just as much.
  20. Goodness gracious Ngoepe.
×
×
  • Create New...