Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,419
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. I can't hit the Thanks button enough times to convey my appreciation.
  2. Good. Maybe you and the clones will try to come up with something that actually adds to the board instead of repeating and quoting the same garbage ad nauseum to each other about a prospect that is barely relevant.
  3. It's completely against the rules of the CBA, so ... yeah if I were the MLBPA I'd be pissed too.
  4. It shouldn't have, if you don't pick a player you keep the streak alive, you only lose it if you pick wrong. You must have had a pick in there or something
  5. Trout donkey punched me again at 4, but used him and Cargo last night to get back to 2. Going with CarGo and Melky tonight
  6. Whats their record against the west since the trade?
  7. Here's the strike zone map - pretty even against LHB but against RHB, Yankee's got 11 extra borderline strikes called in favour of their pitchers to the Jays 2 http://brooksbaseball.baseballprospectus.com/pfxVB/zoneTrack.php?&game=gid_2014_04_06_nyamlb_tormlb_1/&innings=yyyyyyyyy&month=04&day=06&year=2014
  8. Up to 4. Going with the perennial MVP duo with Trout and Miggy
  9. Wrong day, today is you guess how many total runs the jays score off HR, not the inning
  10. I don't think he blocked the plate at all. he was standing with his feet on either side of the plate and his body was directly above it. He kinda fell over on Cervelli as he slid in, but he had a clear path the whole way.
  11. I get that, but why would you choose a player then... Hedging bets I guess...
  12. Ummm.... So Lawrie will hit a Hr but 0 runs scored on Hr? My brain legit hurts right now.
  13. By the way, the semantic idiot in me is coming out with the prediction of runs on Home Runs for 4/6. Say for example the Jays score a total of 7 runs on HR, that would mean they also would have scored 1, 2 3 4 5 6 and 7... so technically, the way you have it worded, anyone who picked 1-7 would be correct. You should change the wording to predict the exact or total number of runs scored on home runs. I know... It's a flaw, but with enough medication I can control it.. most of the time.
  14. heh, no not literal. It was least double that.
  15. I'd actually already done this before you made the change to the OT. earlier today when you announced the server upgrade, I put in my two cents.
  16. Every game against the Yankees I swear... There's always a strike/ball call that f***s the jays in crucial game-changing situations.
  17. Speaking of which, go to the blog forum, I want to run something by you.
  18. Just playing devils advocate, but what is Colby right now?
  19. No matter the logic or math reasoning or any argument you could come up with, absolutely nobody would have Bautista lead off ... He needs to get dem RBIs!
×
×
  • Create New...