Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,422
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. For me, I would only trade him if he can net a decent starter, or as part of a bigger deal to net a really ood starter. Other than that he's my LF next year.
  2. I hope he and Anthopoulos realize how close they are to becoming the Phillies (1-2 years away if they re-sign both Edwin and Bautista), and start cycling out some of the aging players for younger better ones.
  3. NL MVP article up. http://www.breakingblue.ca/2015/10/24/breaking-blue-2015-nl-mvp/ Spencer's FRIAS projection system reviewed: http://www.breakingblue.ca/2015/10/23/2015-frias-pitching-projections-review/ NIkolai's article of Steamer projections for the Jays 2016: http://www.breakingblue.ca/2015/10/23/the-2016-blue-jays-according-to-steamer/ Click 'em all Joe!
  4. http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB/cache/fastmap.php-pitchSel=all&game=gid_2015_10_23_tormlb_kcamlb_1&sp_type=2&s_type=7&cache=1.gif They weren't close
  5. You don't think having a 3-1 count versus 2-2 changes the pitchers thought process at all in this massive situation? Those blown calls are huge
  6. I can see the fangraphs article tomorrow already if Davis gives up the lead after an hour long rest...
  7. No balk. But damn that was like a millisecond pause
  8. Me neither. Him against 99 Mph and that nasty breaking s*** is a K waiting to happen
  9. As if on queue a dinky hit for Martin lol. In comes Pompey
  10. I can't either. Between my throbbing homer erection, gibby spitting on Ken Rosenthal, and this, I may need to go to the emergency room
  11. Oh f*** gibby.. "Sorry for spittin' on ya there Kenny..." I'm f***ing dying....
  12. Nothing can kill my erection right now. Not even that goat f***er neck beard.
  13. I really hope the rain stays the f*** away. This game is too good to ruin with ******** weather
  14. My dog just jumped put of his skin I screamed so loud. Problem is, he was under the coffee table and cracked his head on the glass Lol, he's fine tho
×
×
  • Create New...