Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,422
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Well picthed by Odorizzi
  2. Because nobody who hasn't played major league ball could ever have a clue on a good approach? Not saying anything about him overall, just that particular AB was poor.
  3. No, but he had no intention of swinging at the first pitch no matter what it was - could clearly tell that by his body language. And not surprisingly it was the best pitch he saw to hit. Sure that third strike was questiinable, but that was a poor approach in that AB. If he wasn't looking fastball in the middle of the plate to swing... what was he looking for?
  4. Signing bonus was a goat and a 3 chickens
  5. Side note, there is a lawsuit right now against mlb by minor league players stating that the wages they earn are below the legal minimum wage. It's pretty interesting in a long boring legalese kind of way
  6. I've never really been able to find a definitive answer on this. I would guess that the would make a portion of the mlb league minimum if they are on the 40 man roster bjt still playing in the minors, but it probably varies depending on how much mlb service time they have and whether they started the year in the minors, or started the year in the majors and got sent down.
  7. Speaking of stupid, what's with the playoff scheduling? Round 1 series aren't even over and round 2 is already started?
  8. Sundays game, gimme Saunders I guess
  9. I'm wondering why he didn't mention going to the pen rather than putting the tying run on base, which is really what he was saying by saying they should have pitched around Forsythe to get to Happ vs Guyer. IMO going to Chavez there against Forsythe would have been the better play.
  10. I know, thats why it's only mild surprise
  11. We're they not playing deep for no doubles?
  12. And there it is, game over. See you tomorrow for the pitch to contact stroshow
  13. I'll admit I'm pretty shocked he didnt bunt,
  14. Not gonna double him up, this is prime bunt situation if there ever was one.
  15. Lololol, just no,luck at all
  16. Interesting.... Gibby goes to Cecil now for the first pinch hitterand and kiermiere but if he goes to Storen for Casali, in comes a lefty pinch hitter. Game of chess breaking out here, and I'm not betting on a Texan in chess.
  17. I would have no argument against that.
  18. He went but come on West, you could at least ask the 1b ump to not make it look like you're a tool.
  19. Because they'd pitch around him to set up the double play, then you'd have a Thole against a lefty, unless you pinch hit again with Martin, who's not exactly on fire, or Barney who clearly sodomzied Gibbys dog on video or something
  20. I would hit Dominguez. Thole has no upside against a lefty
  21. *takes aim.... leads target slightly and holds low, aiming not to kill but just maim......exhales slowly....*
  22. I rescind my Goins HR call and change it to a terrible swinging strikeout on a ball above his eyes or in other batters box.
  23. Definitely a better way to go.
  24. Not really, just pulled it out my ass for kicks.
  25. It's foolhardy to draft a goalie anywhere in top 2 rounds, arguably 3. They just take way longer to develop and you're better off taking a skater.
×
×
  • Create New...