Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. The Revere hate is already starting haha.
  2. Yeah i was expecting more for Gibby
  3. Probably my biggest fail on this board
  4. But 17.1 + 43.4 = 60.5, not 60.6 Jk, i'm dumn. I don't really put much stock into those playoff percentages though. Didn't the jays have like an 80% chance to make the playoffs last year after the 36-22 start? That didn't work out so well...
  5. I'll back you on this Gruber. I love Travis, but Goins is a better defender.
  6. My god. http://media.giphy.com/media/HwmB7t7krGnao/giphy.gif
  7. I... don't think that's how it works.
  8. Definitely. These next 2 months will be some of the best baseball the jays have played in years.
  9. Fair enough. Leake will also cost more than Dickey. The main thing is that I personally don't trust Dickey to keep pitching like he is now. But its ultimately up to AA and what he thinks.
  10. Lol at the last 4 posts ripping on o2
  11. Plz fix thread title
  12. Uhhhh... Wut
  13. Sorry but this is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard
  14. Dickey will be 41 next year. Wouldn't you rather put that 12 million towards a guy like Mike Leake or Gallardo? Kazmir or Iwakuma? I'm not drinking the Dickey kool-aid. Don't want him back next year. I think he's a ticking time-bomb.
  15. No, but 20 million does. And 14 million that we save from dropping Dickey can go towards that 20 million to sign a better starter.
  16. I still wouldn't pick up the option. Dickey has been replacement level for the whole 1st half. I don't trust him to turn it around and be worth 1-2 WAR next year, epecially since he'll be like 55 years old. There are better ways to spend that 14 million
  17. I don't want either of them back next year. We can sign a similar, younger starter with more upside for the same money.
  18. Yeah, the FA class for starting pitchers this offseason is excellent. Alot of good mid-rotation starters and Aces available. Should drive the overall contract prices down. With Dickey, Buehrle, Romero, Navarro off the books, we should be able to sign a solid starter or 2. The lineup doesn't need any additions whatsoever, so all of the money can go towards pitching.
  19. With 0 offense. That rotation is good, but we wouldn't have Tulo, Donaldson, Revere, etc.
  20. Yeah I tell him all the time that he's dumb for turning down roles but... Whatever. His choice.
  21. Yes they do. My friend is a small-time actor, and he will downright refuse any jobs that require him to shave his beard.
  22. You know Sabbathia is s*** now, right?
  23. They're collectibles
×
×
  • Create New...