Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Yeah they’ll likely luck their way into the playoffs this year due to the expanded format, but they really don’t feel like a playoff team. I can’t see them beating any of the other playoff teams. Maybe they could luck their way past the best of 3 series but no way they get further than that. Too many mistakes.
  2. I could see from the position Joseph was holding his glove that that was gonna be a bad pitch
  3. Vlad what the f*** was that
  4. Biggio has also played every game up to this point I believe. Definitely good to give him a day off. Villar leadoff is fine I think. Don’t really like Shaw in the 5 spot. Charlie really wanted his L/R/L/R I guess Also just saw that Reese Mcguire was optioned so that’s good
  5. Im so glad Mcguire went for that pickoff throw at 2nd
  6. Vladdy is an awful pinch hitter lol
  7. Stripling has a ton of pine tar on his glove hand lol
  8. Lol too true
  9. Just saw the lineup for game 2... I didn’t realize we had so many lefty hitters now jeez.
  10. They gifted us the Grichuk RBI single and then took all the runs back
  11. That catch in CF looks huge now
  12. Ugh, we can never have an easy ending
  13. Yeah they didn’t have anyone ready in the pen. But he should have got the strike out on Vedrugo, ump screwed him
  14. Do not like this situation
  15. Come on ump that was strike 3
  16. Roark is like Dickey 2.0, but we didn't have to give up 2 major prospects to get him
  17. Lol bottom of the lineup getting s*** done
  18. Lol of course Shaw hits one after after we were all s***ing on him
  19. That’s like getting 2 huge trade deadline acquisitions
  20. True. Maybe he should move further back in the box or something. But then he’d probably get f***ed by breaking balls
  21. I always wonder if simply switching to a lighter bat would solve the problem somewhat. But I feel like a lot of players are extremely against changing anything. I think I remember Tulo had a similar problem and in 2016 and he switched to a lighter bat later in the season and he was able to hit a bit better.
  22. Pretty long inning now... does Dolis come back out? Who else is even in the pen if Bass is unavailable
×
×
  • Create New...