Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Lol. If only projections = reality
  2. How about we let Bo reach a full seasons worth of games at SS before we start seriously talking about moving him off the position
  3. I have no idea where he got that lineup from. I guess he just took it from the other guy that posted it and assumed it was correct
  4. Why was the thread updated with a fake lineup?
  5. Wait what? Why did the lineup change?
  6. I like it. Pretty much the best lineup we can put together right now given the current injuries.
  7. Lol anyone seeing Odor’s new beardless look on the Yankees broadcast?
  8. Yeah seems to mostly be bobbles and mental errors. I think we should at least give him this season at shortstop and evaluate in the offseason. He’s only got 82 games in the majors...
  9. True, Gleybar really looks like he can’t handle SS. I believe we’ve seen a large enough sample size of his defence though, he’s got 315 games under his belt. (Only about half of those at SS) The Yankees will probably trade for a SS at the deadline if he can’t pull it together. Bo has played a total of 82 major league games. Yeah he looks kinda bad, but lets at least give him 1 full season before moving him off SS. We’re not as far along in the rebuild as the Yankees are, and even they were willing to give Gleyber another shot.
  10. Woof. See y’all tomorrow night!
  11. Looks like it’s gonna be an ugly game
  12. You should check the GDT for tonight. 8 games in and its already time for Bo to move positions.
  13. Someone ban Jonn before more damage is done
  14. Nice time for a covid outbreak on the team. Woot
  15. I thought I heard Zoinks was pitching, guess we’ll find out closer to game time
  16. I think Cash won, but charlie was a finalist. And he has favored odds to win it this season.
  17. Im almost 100% sure they'll play in Toronto next season, with or without fans
  18. I agree with this
  19. People that bought tickets for the home opener want to see the home opener. You can't just reshuffle everyone's tickets for the other 2 or 3 games. And Roark was consistently a 2+ WAR pitcher before he came to the Jays, what's your point? The front office obviously thought he would continue at that level or they wouldn't have offered him that kind of contract. Are they all new to baseball?
  20. That happens almost every season... its in case the opener gets cancelled due to rain. And without looking, I bet all the teams off today just had their home openers (Jays don’t need the off day because they normally play at the dome). Every year they normally have several off days in April. You new to the sport?
×
×
  • Create New...