Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Gotta be looking to elevate something/hit to the outfield though… thats 2 at bats in a row he couldn’t bring the runner home from 3rd
  2. Sooooo is it all but confirmed that MLB has gone back to the old balls now? Lots of high scoring games this past week
  3. I’m actually quite surprised how many people’s first Jays game was not in Toronto… seems so odd to me growing up and living in the GTA. I guess the Jays truly are a national team. Love reading all these stories.
  4. Yeah the contract isn’t bad. Well… if he pitches like this then it is. But 18mil per year through age 34 is a great contract for one of the leagues most consistent/solid starting pitchers over the past 4-5 years.
  5. People that go after the wife/kids/relatives are mentally unhinged. Idk why anyone would ever do that. Also death threats are crazy. Its a f***ing sport relax people. We complain about Charlie and i’d be happy if he was fired, but I don’t wish anything bad on the guy. I just think he’s out of his depth in his current role.
  6. What about short relief?? Maybe he gets a couple extra ticks on the fastball out of the pen. He’s a lefty. Can’t be worse than Borucki
  7. Can’t remember my first game, I was way too young at the time. Although I do have vague memories of being at a game with my Dad and Grandpa when I was young. 1st base coach at the time (idk who) gave us a foul ball. Still have it. Also got to go to a bunch of games with my dad in the box seats when I was young as he was able to get free tix from his work (he works in the financial industry). Nothing better than unlimited free popcorn, and ice cream as a kid with comfy seats. I probably barely watched the actual games. Became heavily invested in the team in 2011 when I was older, and i’ve gone to 50+ games since. I look forward to bringing my future child to their first jays game someday.
  8. Both guys has oblique injuries and now they both have hip injuries… Teo and Jansen confirmed siamese twins
  9. Jackie would’ve played through it
  10. Well… good thing there’s an offday tomorrow
  11. Wow they held on! Phelps has been great, would think he’s above Cimber on the depth chart. Might need to give him the closer role if Romano is out. Great win!! Great series!!
  12. Idk if he could get 3 outs with a mid-80s fastball and 70s hanging slider
  13. Just wait until they roll into Camden Yards…
  14. Nice job by Garcia!!! 1 more insurance run would nice here
  15. I think maybe MLB did switch back to the old balls…
  16. Too bad Juniorfelix54 aint here to tell us how he was “right” about Berrios Maybe he’s right about everything
  17. Could still win it. But most likely ends with Merryweather giving up a walk-off bomb in the 9th
  18. I can live with his contract as a mid-rotation 2/3 starter… but can’t be paying a guy this much to produce numbers worse than most 5th starters.
  19. I swear its happened like 4 or 5 times this series alone… (fail to score a runner from 3rd with less than 2 out) Fundamentals
×
×
  • Create New...