Surprised to see Varsho in the 4 spot. Thought they would’ve flipped him and Belt just based on experience and track record. Hoping Varsho can live up to the expectations.
Go Jays!
But then Game 2 becomes the opener.
They do it this way so that people who bought tix for the opener still get to go to game 1 if there’s a cancellation.
It was posted in the GDT. But yeah f***ing lunatic, dude should be legit fired for that. Imagine having such a small penis. Literally doing it to the highest paid C in the world too
Idk just makes more sense since you read it out that way right?
Nobody says dollars 3. You say 3 dollars. So in my mind I type it in order.
If it was an official/work doc I’d obviously use the correct formatting even though I disagree with it
Hell yeah. Also took the day off. Gonna grab some local donuts in the morning
Planning to watch Yanks/Giants at 1, Jays at 4, Astros/Sox at 7, and Seattle/Clev at 10. Probably flip through some of the other games too.