Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I totally forgot you were the resident Vlad fanboy/apologist
  2. Ooof Belt, swing the bat dude
  3. I’d bet my life on a Vlad DP here
  4. Yeah I think its pretty clear this team’s problem is that they crack under pressure. I don’t know how you fix that. The players themselves are all good.
  5. Hmph I thought I remembered more 89/90ish
  6. You could compare the Rays to a bunch of other teams like this. Yankees, Phillies, Astros, etc. The Rays are just really really good top to bottom in the front office and scouting/coaching
  7. Cimber is cooked, can’t even come close to 90 anymore
  8. How are we consistently making stupid plays like this year after year. Has to be the coaches IMO
  9. Ooof bad day for Bassitt. Can’t be great every game though
  10. Its definitely possible he’s playing hurt. I was saying before I think our front office has a bad track record of letting guys play through injuries even though it would probably be better to let them get healthy. Let Kirk and Belt handle 1B/DH for a week
  11. Idk what happened since the beginning of the season, but we’ve been absolutely terrible at cashing in runners from 3rd these past few weeks
  12. I just don’t understand what Vlad is looking for… he completely missed that meatball fastball on the inner half
  13. I think this team just can’t handle the pressure and expectations, and that starts with the core guys like Bo and Vlad. Teams like the Rangers/Orioles/Redsox are all playing well because they have 0 pressure and 0 expectations. Idk, it is what it is. Maybe we never win anything or make a deep run with Bo/Vlad because they just aren’t THOSE guys.
  14. I’ll take Chapman today
  15. You’re such a f***er, I was asking to trade you Lowe a couple weeks ago and you said no because you were fine with Vaughn FWIW I would have done a swap with you
  16. Does your deep dive include a reason as to why Tampa is 20wRC+ above the next best team? I have a simpler explanation
  17. Do we... not think this anymore?? Both teams have terrible starting pitching
×
×
  • Create New...