Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Vlad’s power outage is honestly concerning. How is 5’9 Schneider smashing homers while Vlad can barely hit the warning track?
  2. These are front office decisions, not on JS
  3. I complained about the lineup…. The front office seems to love giving away games like this in favor of “scheduled rest days”
  4. Yeah literally everyone has been awful for a while now
  5. Kevin Smith with a better power swing than Vlad
  6. The bullpen has been complete ass the last few weeks
  7. He always sounds forced. Its his terrible fake grovelly voice that annoys the f*** out of me
  8. There’s more than enough of a sample size to show he’s a great base runner… minus steals. He’s probably one of those guys that has good speed just takes him a while to get up to full sprint. Some guys are faster getting from 0 to 100
  9. Entire team seems to be popping up these outside fastballs. What the hell is going on with the preparation
  10. Man Varsho really isn’t good at stealing like he should be
  11. Ahhhh ok you got notifications on. Nerd. I was responding to your comment but then I didn’t realize Springer had DHd yesterday too. That’s what I get for responding on my phone while at the mall
  12. Super impressed by Biggio lately on Offense and D. Maybe we can package him in a trade now in the offseason
  13. Lol Devlin is a mess, I could see he was safe at 1st from my couch
  14. I’ve always thought this too. Glad others agree. I’d probably have the Tv permanently muted if I was a Raps fan
  15. Why do you always respond to s*** after I delete it? I deleted it for a reason so disregard.
  16. He can’t swing the bat for a few minutes 4 times today?? He’s young 20s like come on
×
×
  • Create New...