Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Pop time probably aint the best either
  2. They should trade him and play Clement there
  3. Kinda bad on both ends, but yeah like thats an easily fieldable ball at first.
  4. True, but the throw was easily fieldable and like 90% of 1B probably make that play
  5. Wtf are they doing out there
  6. Looks like the glove caught on the dirt and bent back. I blame the trop infield probably made of gravel and sand.
  7. Really just 1 well-hit ball, unfortunately costs 4 runs due to the BS beforehand
  8. Now THAT inning was the true Trop experience
  9. 5 Ks through 2ip goddamn
  10. Pepperidge farm remembers… I think I remember game 2 Gausman threw a gem and we got like 8 walks off Flaherty but still lost. Then Bassitt imploded game 3
  11. I can't believe we won with such a PATHETIC offense
  12. Seemed to be a bit late on the fastball today, he'll lock it in soon
  13. He's a bum lol. Him and Buxton both an extreme waste of talent
  14. The eye test and the metrics definitely don’t agree
  15. Yeah I don't necessarily fault him, he still made an out. Just looked like an easy DP off the bat
  16. He was on the bench too long
  17. Yeah probably. Looked like he had a bad angle on it
  18. Thats my biggest issue, that these f***ers all disappear as soon as the Jays take the lead. I wouldn't mind as much if they complained+cheered but its just constant bitching.
×
×
  • Create New...