The casual takes are on another level loll. I remember a guy on my softball team adamantly stating they needed to get rid of Bo and make IKF the everyday shortstop.
At least on this forum we mostly have level-headed takes or things that can be backed up by numbers and common sense.
You should have seen his batting practice on Monday before the game. After his first homer off Scherzer they should have stopped pitching to him, full-stop. Dude is feeling himself this series
I said Atkins should be fired for his pitiful deadline attempt at shoring up the bullpen. I still feel that way.
If the playoffs were to start today we’d have no shot. Bullpen needs to pull it s*** together quickly
He did the exact same thing last week almost gifting the Dodgers a free game. Wasn’t so lucky this time.
Not learning from his mistakes which is alarming
You just gotta have a quick hook. Hoffman is either ON or OFF, and you can easily see it within the first couple batters. Not sure you can reliably have him as the 9th inning guy anymore at this point
I said it before, this trade could easily turn out like Zach Pop 2.0
I really hope im wrong but idk it seem like Varland has given up at least a run every outing so far