Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. That makes me feel a bit better I guess... He'll be fine
  2. He has looked better than EE so far
  3. Lol wow
  4. Best thing about him is HE DOESN'T STRIKE OUT. I can't remember the last time I saw him strike out. He always puts the ball in play.
  5. Edwin looks terrible. All strikeouts and infield pop-ups
  6. He's some kind of Wizard or something
  7. http://collegetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/fuck-this-shit1.gif
  8. http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/kilabee_photo/steve-carell.gif
  9. Jennings will definitely take Morrow deep on Thursday
  10. Meh. Even if we DO lose, at least it was a good game. Hutch was stellar, and we got to Cobb early.
×
×
  • Create New...