Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Presumably 15 day DL for Saunders? Can you back date DL stints to spring training??
  2. Yes indeed. Deepest lineup we've had since the early 90's. And we in theory would have decent bats off the bench (some combination of Smoak/Saunders/Navarro)
  3. Also not Edwin
  4. Yeah this front office won't last too long
  5. Buck: "When I'm a evaluating a pitcher, the first thing I look at is wins"
  6. Gibby and AA are smarter than that even if Buck and Tabby aren't If he puts up Drabek/Romero level BB rates they won't be happy even if he's winning games thanks to the offense
  7. I voted Pompey but Norris could easily be the one too
  8. Castro.............
  9. Very good start by Osuna
  10. f***. Travis in the 8 hole could be good. And I love Pompey 9th.
  11. With an easy looking delivery. Love it.
  12. I haven't seen much of Travis on defense. He's been good they're saying?
  13. Started early today
  14. Sweet. Real lineup. Interesting pitchers. On TV. Kick ass.
  15. I believe you are first in with this Just noting for the record cause you will be copied
  16. What? A Blue Jays radio or TV announcer over reacting??? Have never heard of such a thing. LOL
  17. I'm liking what Norris is doing
  18. That's not a bad idea either. But if Norris looks like the best pitcher among him, Sanchez and Estrada, you just have to have him on the team to start the year
  19. I have no problem with this given the situation the Stroman injury has put us in If Sanchez and Norris both somehow work out well in the rotation (rather unlikely but possible) then we're golden. If one of them falters (much more likely) then Estrada or Santana can step in and we can option the underperformer to the minor leagues.
×
×
  • Create New...