Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. I know If he's now only a "decoy" pinch hitter LOL. That's a limited role.
  2. I don't agree with this yet, but I'm having a hard time seeing him lasting LONGER into games as the season goes on. And if he can't, he's better off in the pen.
  3. There are runners on base for EE pretty much every single at bat
  4. I wasn't watching at the time. Therefore I don't believe it actually happened.
  5. As excited as I am to see Stroman's MLB debut, it's not time
×
×
  • Create New...