Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Nothing would make me happier than destroying Buccholtz early in this game
  2. http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/shit-just-got-real.jpg
  3. http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1708/o9p6.jpg
  4. So... Stroman is the supposed solution for the 5th starter spot What's the plan for 2B?
  5. So this means what? 1. They're worried about McGowan (as they should be - he doesn't have the stamina) 2. Happ will definitely NOT get a starting job if McGowan is removed (nor will Redmond or Rogers by extension) 3. Stroman is #1 on the depth chart Sounds good to me!
  6. Well I didn't mean that we only have 2 good hitters. We've just only had 2 off to good starts. The offence will be good. It's the SP that still worries me.
  7. Yep. Colby had a great year and other CF were getting lots of years and $ this off season. Could have gotten something for him. And yeah, Bautista and Cabrera are pretty much the entire offense most games.
  8. Sadly, this off season that just passed would have been the best time to trade him If you'd have known that Melky was going to be really good you would have more seriously considered it. But we didn't know.
  9. That's overthinking it IMHO If he continues being a completely crappy hitter 1/2 the time I don't think I want him going forward for the next 3-4 years. I really don't. In that case I'd rather keep Melky and give Gose the CF job, unless we could get someone else entirely. I think. Colby doesn't make it easy to decide, and it don't know what he will cost this off season.
  10. Nah. He'd bobble those burgers all over the place.
  11. Game 24 - DOUBLE POINTS DAY! (only counts for each player's first home run, does not include bonuses/streaks) Reyes (6) - jaysguy34,o2cui2i Melky (4) - orgfiller, JaysAllMighty Bautista (2) - FrenchSoup, flafson, Spanky99, G-Snarls Edwin (4)- King, Dylan, GD, JFaS Francisco (4) - angrioter, Jonn Navarro (8) - Rasmus (4) - bluejays0988 Lawrie (4) - NorthOf49 Goins (14) - baseballsss Thole (16)- Sierra (14) - Diaz (16) - Streaks * flafson and stangstag going for 3 in a row +1 Next person to make a pick copy and paste this list and add your pick. Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
  12. I am calmly resigned to expecting a 4th place finish That's what I expected during spring training. They got my hopes up after 2 weeks, but that's long forgotten now
  13. Not a good start for Colby and his slumps tend to be prolonged He's managed to hit 4 HR but he's also striking out 33.7% of the time and hitting under .200. OBP .244 He's 0 WAR both offensively and defensively How long before he comes around?
  14. So... How long with THIS Rasmus slump last? 1 month? 2.5 months??
  15. Exactly! He essentially described Sierra as exactly the piece of of s*** that I suggested he was, right after telling me that he wasn't. FFS
  16. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE UPGRADED THE ROTATION AND 2B IN THE OFF SEASON WHEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY, INSTEAD OF IN MAY WHEN IT WILL BE REALLY HARD Mad filler
  17. Well not hung up really. They always drop you when he wants to wrap up that topic and move on to something else.
  18. Most boring name in baseball??
  19. Only because Soto is hurt. He's not even getting most of the starts in Texas. Chirinos is.
  20. Rangers always wanted him back, Soo trade??? http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2014/0312/dal_a_jpa_cr_600x400.jpg
  21. Sorry. I shouldn't have dug it up LOL. Also don't know why I bothered calling in. But honest to f***... Why is Sierra on this team?!?!? Gibby knows he's no good - he hardly ever uses him!
  22. http://pmd.fan590.com/podcasts/blue_jays_this_week/bjtw_20140420_132354--BlueJaysTalkThis-Week---April-19th-Saturday.mp3 I'm at 30:00 He hung up on me as soon as I called Sierra a "hazard in the outfield" so I couldn't say anything more.
×
×
  • Create New...