Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. He was every bit as good as the line looks In and around the zone all day. NO WALKS.
  2. BAL and TB losses both now official NYY play later
  3. To beat the number-of-Dominicans-in-the-lineup-record thing? He can be designated for assignment now, his work here is done
  4. Play Royals Pirates Phillies next. Think we can climb over 500??
  5. Did Bautista just scare the crap our of everybody on that play or was it just me?
  6. Always But especially with the suddenly shaky bullpen
  7. Dickey starts are fun to watch when he's in the strike zone with a hot dancing knuckler.
  8. Honesty!"! It's a place to post your totally overanxious reactionary feelings and feel good becaue yku know you're not the only one thinking what you are It's therapeutic
  9. I care because he's still costing us 7.5M a year. what a waste.
  10. Melky continues to get it done! I love 2 out RBIs
  11. If I was a type 1 diabetic I wouldn't treat it any other way. Morrow uses a pump doesn't he?
  12. Nothing like the pressure eh? "So, um, we're giving you another start, but we have a 22 year old in the minors who is ready, and so fired up to pitch in the majors that he breathes fire. If you don't give us a quality start on Tuesday he gets your job and you're going back to the pen. So give us a great game Dustin!"
  13. Hutch and Dickey I agree I'm worried we won't get a full productive season out of Morrow
  14. He doesn't instill much confidence though He's so frustrating to watch. Prob still my favorite starter on this team because of the ceiling, but his starts can be so maddening. The inefficiency can drive you nuts.
  15. Game 25 Reyes (3pts) - SumoNinja, JaysAllMighty Melky (1pt) - baseballsss Bautista (1pt) - Angrioter Edwin (2pts) - orgfiller, Spanky99, Jonn, jaysblue, Dylan, King, o2cui2i, G-Snarls Francisco (2pts) - Navarro (4pts) - JFaS Rasmus (2pts) - Lawrie (2pts) - JohnHavok, flafson Thole (8pts) - jays4life19 Goins (7pts) - Diaz (8pts) - Sierra (7pts) - Stangstag, GD Next person to make a pick copy and paste this list and add your pick.
  16. Yeah I don't know what they're waiting for now really. McGowan has pretty much already proven he can't handle the workload of being a starter right now. I REALLY wanted to see him succeed as a starter, and I might be tempted to give him another 2-3 starts just to see, but I really don't think it's going to work.
×
×
  • Create New...