Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. If I were admit that I've had this done to me and didn't particularly like it, and others did the same... Would you bring it up more or less often?
  2. Again with this???
  3. I can't believe no one has started a "Can Chris Getz" stick thread yet
  4. Well, so much for that Goins got a nice long look between 2013 and 2014
  5. He would appear to be an excellent backup 1B/DH to have in AAA. Better than David Cooper was.
  6. Urias injury or just suckage?
  7. Most people did. Good story too. he used to be with Boras but left him for his buddy Jay Z. Yankees made him a big offer but Seattle went way overboard and apparently made TWO offers, one of them outbidding themselves after they heard he had another offer. They grossly overpaid at 275M and probably could have had him for less. And they didn't really need a 2B anyway they just wanted to make a splash. And didn't address any of their other 4-5 needs. All of this is true.
  8. He's an "all bat" catcher so at least he's hitting... oh, wait
  9. You probably shouldn't have admitted this. Egads, man!
  10. I know they don't want to lose Sierra. But he's hurting the team in the mean time. We could really use a 4th OF with better defense (Gose) or better bat.
  11. Mastroiani is getting reps in CF on a regular basis. once the org finally drops Sierra and tries to get him through waivers they have two guys to pick from. Interesting choice too.
  12. Joke is still funny though
  13. Bump 40k on Saturday and 45k on Sunday Nice And I don't have a source but supposedly the TV ratings have been VERY good so far
  14. And I'm not saying teams should make PR signings just to appease the fans. I'm saying make impaxtful signings that make baseball sense in order to the team better and the fans will be more excited. This team's under use of the free agent market to fill.glaring holes is ridiculous.
  15. Yes buy they also would get noticeable boosts if they made some impact signings like a Tanaka in the off season. Right now expecting the team to contend without doing anything else and then expecting fans to follow seems doomed to fail.
  16. Also, we're 8th best in runs scored. That's better than I thought. It's only been the starting pitching really holding us back.
  17. And Navarro of course
  18. Nice Errors aren't all-telling about defense obviously, but yes it sure has been a refreshing change from last year Fun to watch, too
  19. Tanaka having an off night 4BB and 1 HBP already in the 4th inning This is after 35K and 2BB through his first 4 starts - something that has only been done twice since 1900
  20. Keep calm and cheer against the Yanks
  21. It's a dilemma I share. But I have lost confidence that McGowan can carry a starter's workload, and Gibby/AA have as well. I COULD see them piggybacking him and another guy every 6th day during these 20-game stretches, even though I don't think it's a particularly good idea.
  22. Gibby probably also has to plan on leaving Bueurle and Dickey in longer too. Just because the leadoff man doubles in the 6th or 7th doesn't mean you have run to the pen immediately, and he seems to do that, even with his two workhorses. They're workhorses. Unless they look out of gas, let them roll another inning or so.
  23. I don't think it can be understated how important this is too - Dickey CAN do this against a good lineup. Just needs to do it more often obviously.
×
×
  • Create New...