Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Guess who's watching this game on TV??? http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/39/files/2013/08/Marcus-Stroman.jpg
  2. Yeah I went full derp while multi tasking on that one. My bad. Royals released him and Cubs signed. Duh
  3. I'm going to admit this right now Off season 2012/2013 I repeatedly ALMOST started a thread on Emilio Bonifacio and what a game changer he might be in 2013 That thread might have been infamous and 150 pages by now if I'd done it Phew
  4. Her and Moogy settled out of court??
  5. What's his best out pitch?
  6. Dem strikeouts!!
  7. Good job Lawie Damn he's looking better and better...
  8. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZoFmnwq1YkE/TnZeGwI3vGI/AAAAAAAAAHU/nmpNbr8iCFQ/s1600/tumblr_lki2uhzpZY1qfoiua.gif
  9. I sure hope so Honestly, would anyone even claim him off waivers right now if they tried to option him??
  10. UNLEASH THE STROMAN hdmh filler hdmh
  11. Have heard that too I'd be good with that.
  12. No, his name is Marcus. He just FEELS like the saviour right now.
×
×
  • Create New...