Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. A few thoughts: I'm holding on to Stroman. At worst he's a reasonable #4/5 and he's cheap, young, has good upside and might help sell tickets. There's some excitement/entertainment factor with him. And if he reaches his potential he's a dependable #2 caliber starter. I'm willing to part with Sanchez or Nolin but prob not both Rasmus is easy ro trade away now thanks to Gose but not worth much as he would be a rental. realistically he's kept, qualified and signs elsewhere giving us a draft pick. I'm willing to trade Rogers, Delabar, Santos, Happ, Redmond easily but none of them currently has much trade value, even in a group of 2-3, unless a team somehow really just wants to get cheaper and deal us an expensive starter like Lee or Hamels. I'm willing to trade Francisco but he's bounced around so much I doubt any GM values this little flash of brilliance enough form him to have much value. At the same time, a smart FO would love to have Adam Lind. Kills RHP and contract is reasonable. But I can only trade him now if I think Francisco can keep this up and I don't trust that he can. OK I have no proposal here just random thoughts. I'm glad I'm not the GM. LOL
  2. Reyes (3pts) -Frenchsoup Melky (2pts) - atothe Bautista (1pt) - Jonn, jaysguy34, o2cui2i jays4life19 Eddy (1pt) - GD, vdub, G-Snarls Lind (2pts) - Chappy,baseballss, JaysAllMighty, Dylan, Deadpool, stangstag Lawrie (2pts) - P2F Juan (1pt) - flafson,bowld, Angrioter Navarro (5pts) - Gose (7pts) - BONUS - PICK AN OPPONENT Perez (1pt) - jaysguy34 jays4life19, P2F Gordon (1pt) - atothe, Chappy,baseballss, JaysAllMighty, Dylan Moustakas (1pt) - Angrioter, Deadpool Butler (1pt) - vdub, flafson, Frenchsoup, o2cui2i, stangstag Cain (2pts) - Escobar (2pts) - Infante (2pts) - Hosmer (2pts) - GD,bowld, G-Snarls Valencia (2pts) - Jonn Aoki (2pts) -
  3. The vision was this would be for news, the scoreboard one for discussing AL East teams games. What's happened is people post the same stuff in both. Not useful.
  4. Can't control the performance of the players either. But I want them to make the playoffs. And I want attendance to rise.
  5. Someone blew smoke in to the hive?
  6. Dat slider is kick-ass
  7. Have heard (on Jeff Blair show I think) that even weekday games are getting 800,000 viewers per game
  8. I don't think I've ever seen so many laughers for games in one day. At least 5 ugly one sided slaughters today.
  9. I'm enjoying it, but less than I enjoy a Boston or NYY collapse
  10. When's the last time Tampa was 10 games under .500?
  11. LOL after I wrote that he hit a 2 run HR to make it 7-0
  12. Jackie Bradley Jr ain't no Jacoby Ellsbury
  13. CBC story on the topic: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/amid-blue-jays-hot-streak-team-sees-up-and-down-attendance-1.2657261 Current homestand attendance: May 23: 21,007 May 24: 29,372 May 25: 45,277 May 26: 15,616 May 27: 15,993 Source: bluejays.com
  14. To people living in Missisauga - the radio folks have been talking a lot about what a pain it is getting in to the city due to construction on the Gardiner Expressway. Is it bad enough going in in the evening that it would stop people from buying tickets to games??
  15. 31,000 today Averaging 23,500 If they stay hot, it WILL go up
  16. Did you guys hear Gibby in the post game? He was asked about how May felt. He asked how many games they'd won in May. Someone told him 21. He says "well, in 2008... we won 20 games in May and had the best record in baseball. and then they fired me 3 weeks later". The room busted up laughing.
  17. Awesome Hendriks can piggyback Happ if he fails Seems like the best all around choice to me. IF Stroman performs at an acceptable level. Who will he start vs next, St. Louis?
  18. Yeah he is Not sold on Middlebrooks at all but Bogaerts looks legit
  19. We would rapidly tire of Zaun, Tabby, et all telling us what a "big game" player, what a "gamer" and how much of a "playoff winner" Shields is. This would occur daily from July to end of September.
  20. More accurate by a slight margin, yes Though in the stated situation (runners on 1st and 3rd), a single is MUCH better than a walk or HBP and an XBH better still. So, I want a hit. Especially if the are 2 out.
  21. No thanks Pls trade him to NL for prospects that bust
×
×
  • Create New...