Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Steeljays17

Verified Member
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Steeljays17

  1. If they trot out the same lineup tomorrow with springer leading off I'll just turn it off. Vlad needs to be down to 5 or 6 at this point. Try something geez. this is just silly
  2. s*** lineup. I can't believe we have not moved guys up or down. Springer does not belong in the lead off spot
  3. Not sure why they keep trotting out the same lineup. Shake it up. Move springer and vlad down
  4. I said this last night. I think it's time to move on. He is who he is at this point. His bat sucks. I would not resign
  5. Lauer was doomed right after they had issues with arb in the offseason. I knew from there things were going to be an issue. Eric wasn't happy and it affected him. that's my 2 cents
  6. I feel we need to move on from Varsho. Love his D but man a lot of his swings are just bad. Need to find a good right handed CF
  7. Diaz out for a few months. Since we need to make a few P moves when guys come back. Would be nice to dump Hoff on LA. 😀😀😀
  8. Not sure it hurts the O. Basically Sosa for Eloy. I am not a fan of Eloy.
  9. I think the jays should have sold high on Luke's after last season. Tough to do what he did again.
  10. I would let kaz Oke DH while Springer hurt. Let him focus on hitting. Ernie and Sosa can hold down 3b
  11. Love Varsho D but his bat is what it is. Likely an 8 or 9 hitter. I hope we can find CF that can hit
  12. Lineup needs protection for Vlad. I don't like the 2,4 and 5 slots
×
×
  • Create New...