Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Nice to have a lead to start off
  2. Haven't been a fan of Travis lately but great grab!
  3. Let's rebound boys, love to see a win against boston
  4. Wonder what stromans excuse will be this time
  5. He cut it like JDs, probably trying to summon his inner JD
  6. Good clean inning for Estrada! Let's tack on some more runs
  7. Im hoping smoaks problem is his mind is on his soon due wife and once she has the baby the other smoaky will come back
  8. Damn good eye by the kid
  9. If Estrada comes out to start the inning, probably not long lol
  10. Ooooooh bases loaded for gurriel!
  11. Pillar had one of his moments there
  12. Who doesnt? Lol feels extra good when we beat them
  13. When Estrada loses it he really loses it, I'm a big fan but holy he gives up alot of homeruns, of course probably all 3 of those r fly balls in a normal park, damn yankees
  14. Yeah I suppose you're right, I just get so frustrated watching gift
  15. Im not totally familiar with the minor league guys but it seemed there were alot better options than gift during spring training
  16. Gurriel, Espinosa at least can put the bat on the ball, even try out urena and I'm sure there's others, gift may play good defense but he can't hit the broad side of a barn
  17. Is there any type of reason they are keeping gift on this team? I'm being serious, we have many better options in the minors, just didn't know if there was some specific reason why he's here
  18. Gotta love that extra insurance goal!
  19. Damn I understand safety concerns and all but I'm going through some serious jays withdrawal
  20. Good inning! Let's take the lead this inning!
  21. These boys just need to realize they can win without Donaldson, hope stromans comes out strong! My homerun cup worked, it was pretty awesome lol
×
×
  • Create New...