Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Do u guys think once smoaky comes back that gurriel will get most of the playing time at short to get solarte in there at 2nd? Diaz doesn't seem to hit too much to earn him a starting spot
  2. He's gonna have to be damn good cuz I think the Boys are tired, I'm not expecting alot of runs, lol
  3. I've been thinking that since grichuk went on the dl and they didn't bring Travis back
  4. I was just thinking the same thing, seems to have pitched with such ease
  5. Do u know if he's been hitting anything in the minors? I dunno what the jays mindset is with him
  6. Took a swing, dropped the bat, looked like he was in pain, buck n tabby think it's the oblique
  7. I thought that was a homerun off the bat, dunno why buck was so confused
  8. I'm just gonna go eat some pizza, maybe when I return it'll be better
  9. How the f*** is that a ball one pitch and a strike the next
  10. I think that catch f***ed with pillars hand yesterday, his last 2 at bats seem a lil diff , I could be wrong tho
×
×
  • Create New...