Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Well that's not what I meant at all, sorry my wording and stuff isn't the best with text, I just meant it seems they played better baseball when he wasn't around, I know they aren't better without him, just thot it was strange
  2. Good to know I'm not the only one that has noticed, nothing against JD at all
  3. Am I wrong? I honestly don't know the stats of when he's in the lineup compared to when he's not this year, just seems like they played better ball when he was gone, I could very well be wrong tho
  4. I hate to say it but the jays seemed to play better without him
  5. Looks like the rain is coming down good, can't see them playing long if it continues like that
  6. Time to hold this lead Garcia, let's go! No more walks!
  7. Oh I know, I just meant with the calls he's made lately that it sucks he decided not to chance it this time since the throw was off, it was the right call tho, just if he had made a s***** call like lately it would've worked out this time lol
  8. Damn wrong time for Rivera to hold him up
  9. Hernandez hasn't looked too hot in the outfield
  10. I know it's never gonna happen, thought if I said it, it might
  11. Like to see the jays start playing some winning baseball, all these loses ruin my mood, go jays!
  12. I get a lil sentimental when I see a starter perform so good, it's been so rare this season, but I def get it
  13. I know he has options so they will probably send him down for a fresh arm but gaviglio doesn't really deserve that, he was great
  14. Damn it feels a lil extra good to beat the red Sox
  15. Well yeah, never seen him pitch til today
  16. I think I would've rather seen this guy get the start Sunday than biagini
  17. You would think he would have an oblique injury with all the swings n misses
×
×
  • Create New...