Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. And do I think with a manager who puts analytics and actual eye test into a game could this team be like last year? Hell yes , a manager does a lot more for a team than what you’re giving him credit for yes he don’t hit he don’t pitch but he chooses who to put in where, when to pull, what lineup to use, it all comes down to knowing your team and having the respect of your team, JS has neither
  2. I don’t know why you’re so hard on him, if you use your eyes instead of just looking at what they should be on paper you all would see that there is something wrong in this clubhouse, you can see it on the players faces, just because the paper says you should be good if put in this spot doesn’t mean you are going to be , and that’s on JS to be a manager and look beyond the numbers and watch the game and watch his players, they’re sluggish playing this year which I guess is understandable with their first real run into the postseason but JS and company have given up many games by not knowing the situation, not putting people in the right situation and just looking all around stupid following numbers, do I think JS was the reason they went so far? Hell no I think he’s a s*** manager but I also think atkins is a s*** gm thinking every trash bin signing can be a superstar. But hounding on a jays fan here because they care about the team and hate the mediocrity is childish, atleast he cares to see something good not sit around and be okay with s*** gameplay, just my observation
  3. I wonder who is going to be dumb enough to even take these players
  4. If there ever was a time to do it it’s after this game, he gave up this game, that’s inexcusable. He has fked so many games and this one should be the nail in the coffin , it was a straight up tank
  5. Pretty much deciding series for this season and JS won’t use an arm for the third day. Useless
  6. It was a clear either homerun or double off the wall , I could tell from my couch, how the hell can’t he???
  7. I wasn’t a 500m vladdy supporter but I always supported his dumb ass but jogging because you assume it’s a homerun and now you get 0 runs , I’m done with this team, 0 accountability
  8. Vladdy why the fuk are you jogging assuming it’s a homerun, run your fkn fat ass off you idiot!
  9. The lazy ass at bats by vlad are getting old quick, someone needs to come in and give his fkn head a shake. I’m tired of mediocre play and mediocre managing
  10. I know DS is very well liked but he’s not a major league player and I’m tired of them trying to pretend he is
  11. Little always looks like he’s gonna s*** his pants before he even pitches
  12. Bring straw in to pitch, this offense isnt scoring 4 runs
  13. Sad part is he really TRIED to throw the runner out and that was it
  14. Hope them runners come in, inflate hoffmans era
  15. It’s amazing how every other team can poke a ball through the hole and normally we hit a warning track fly ball lol
  16. Has okamoto even had a hit since the all star break?
  17. Just move the fkn guy down!!! He ruins every tiny rally we get going
×
×
  • Create New...