Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Omar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,902
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    114

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Omar

  1. A three run Santander bomb to save the season. I can dream.
  2. You can say this is hindsight but I would have pulled Gausman two batters ago. He was labouring all inning.
  3. NY paying us back for that Varsho call last game.
  4. Looked like he beat the tag.....these reviews aren't going our way.
  5. Catching a lot of the plate. Maybe tiring.
  6. Bosux wouldn't dare test Schneiders arm.
  7. Need a triple to bring Kirk in, or a hr
  8. I would prefer Varsho batting cleanup over Barger. edit: just put Santander in the four hole
  9. I'm not condoning it but that the JS way I guess.
  10. Well he is giving Gausman the high strike. Something i guess.
  11. Work the count. Giolito can't locate well tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...