Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Omar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,902
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    114

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Omar

  1. The thing is, this management group has never given me any indication that they care what the fans think. I think ownership just forced their hand to make sure Vladdy got signed.
  2. His breaking stuff is fooling nobody.
  3. Myles and IKF will take us to the promised land................yes we're that desperate.
  4. To think that an organization or management group clinging to a one game margin would concede anything in the last week of the season is absurd. Yeah, moving Bieber is strategy but to say that the Jays are "realistically conceding" anything makes me think someone has an inferiority complex.
  5. I sit down beside Max in the dugout and say, "hey man, you know i can't send you back out there".
  6. Enough....make the call JS......please.
  7. Where were your seats. In my experience, the 200 level seats have the best fans.
  8. I was there for the Friday night game in the most recent series with Baltimore. I don't recall music playing in between pitches and I most definitely would have noticed. Perhaps this is a recent occurrence?
  9. The disappointment in his child's eyes was too much to take. The Brownie turning to villain arc is now complete. Nothing short of a World Series win will bring him out of the darkside.
  10. Things don't look good but you guys are all doomers and gloomers. I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with some of you.
  11. JS has to rejig this lineup. Varsho out of the two spot. Barger out of cleanup. Santander in the four hole.
  12. IKF vs Chapman.........this is what a first place team has been reduced to. I swear...
  13. That's still illegal in some states.
  14. White Sox get out of it. Yankees strand two. Going to the 9th
  15. Yankees runner on first and third with two out. Yikes.
  16. We get the replay calls to go our way when we are trailing. If tied or Jays with the lead we get friend-zoned like an incel.
  17. It's a whole new season in the playoffs. All bets are off.
  18. Well we have nine outs to make some noise because you know who in the ninth.
×
×
  • Create New...