Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. Interception!
  2. Ugh, they'll have to settle for a pansy field goal.
  3. Get that yard. Give it to Lynch.
  4. Seattle off to a huge start.
  5. Are they ever good? I've kind of watched like 2 halftime shows that I can remember, and they're usually the same generic overproduction.
  6. Lol what the f***?
  7. Thanks, I did understand most of it lol. I'm quite the pro in NFL Madden Mobile if I do say so myself.
  8. It worked!
  9. Going for it with 6 seconds. Let's see what happens.
  10. Awful, he was 3 steps behind.
  11. Yup
  12. Lynch getting every inch.
  13. There's the first 7 points. Wilson not looking great early on. That or the Seahawks just can't get open.
  14. Oh, that makes sense.
  15. I was hoping there would be more people, but I'm guessing many are with family and/or friends to watch the game together.
  16. Dumbass question 1/20: Was that what they refer to as a Pick 6?
  17. The worst part about the Super Bowl is how nauseatingly American the whole event is.
  18. I read somewhere that yahoo doesn't have that option. Really dumn.
  19. If they make the shot...
  20. "Hey Lou, just do you." -Casey
  21. I f***ing knew it, what a joke.
  22. Lou with the ball, unreal.
  23. On the other hand, that play was all Wall.
  24. Lou iso coming up, he's going to f*** up and the Wiz are going to get the ball back with 4 seconds left to play.
  25. FFS. It had to be Pierce.
×
×
  • Create New...