Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. Different run environments though, you can't compare certain stats year to year because of this. If you were to use a metric that compared both teams respective to the league average, using a stat like wRC+ for example, you could get a better idea.
  2. Lol average at worst? I love what he's doing but there's not nearly enough of a sample to suggest that Goins' ceiling is anything higher than an 80 wRC+.
  3. This has to be one of the funniest balks of all time: http://m.mlb.com/video/v438129383/aricol-de-la-rosa-balks-to-move-arenado-to-second/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU
  4. obv, Dickey > Hutch obv
  5. Evanka Osmak just made an on-air reference to this video: The best.
  6. Wat, I've been supporting him throughout this entire series. I love to see Goins hit, if he keeps up the good plate discipline and keeps the short swing, it's fantastic.
  7. I f***ING KNEW IT!!!! CALLED IT YOU MOFOs!!!!!!!
  8. I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was him who said that.
  9. He's the Toronto Star's writer for the Blue Jays. A total idiot, always negative.
  10. He's not active I think, plus he sucked really badly this year.
  11. It's not normal how natural Tulo makes that play on the run constantly.
  12. Okay the pessimism and trolling was funny for a few innings, but we need to cut the s*** out and cheer on the team like the diehard idiots that we all are. LET'S GO BLUE JAYS!!
  13. s*****, Shaw was not hitting his spots in that inning.
  14. s***, Shaw completely missed his spot there.
  15. Nice job Goins. Just one more and Eddy extends the hit streak in style.
×
×
  • Create New...