Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. Morrow right now http://site.ehobbies.com/googleimages/flo303.jpg
  2. He's K'd 4 on 98 heaters I believe, 3 high, 1 with Picasso's hand.
  3. Chris Carter could get embarrassed a few times this evening...
  4. The movement today is stupid, wow! Good play Izturis
  5. Opposite field! Great piece of hitting by Bautista, how did he even hit that?
  6. I wonder if Morrow read the board during Santos' dominance? That looked like pure jealousy right there!
  7. http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48312285.jpg
  8. You think you're so above the law just because you're a mod?? http://gamereax.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/santosforsytheslider.gif
  9. f*** this being cute thing I'm going with Bautista tomorrow!
  10. I'd find a gif of Santos' slider but I might get reported for posting pornography.
  11. Let's put a PH that's gone 0-13 to start the season vs Santos, that'll go well!
×
×
  • Create New...