Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. I might be thinking of the wrong season, I know there was one where he was mashing but nothing would drop. Amazing catch by Melky, hope he's ok.
  2. Agh Schoop didn't help us out that time lol. Why does he even play that far back?
  3. To the guys watching the O's broadcast (by choice I'm assuming), aren't they just as bad?
  4. Andrew Wiggins in the house. JV once again very solid even though I'm focusing more on the Jays' game.
  5. Wieters just looked at everyone like: "That's how you pick a ball *******s!"
  6. Buck and Pat have been blowing the Orioles' defense all day long, deserved the errors.
  7. The weird thing is that McGowan threw 94 once, would that be like 98 on a normal gun?
  8. Tillman just cracked 85, what is going on guys? Jesus Goins.
  9. I swear the gun is ice cold, Tillman was sitting 87-88...
  10. Is the Candem Yards gun cold? McGowan throwing 91 and Tillman barely making it to 90.
  11. A's at M's on Sportsnet Pacific, Sportsnet Connected for the rest.
  12. Rasmus clearly settling under ball, Buck still s***ing his pants, I swear to God...
  13. I was just about to ask this, it's like 6 or 7 am correct?
  14. IMO Lawrie's ceiling is a full season of his 2 month debut with better defense, he's still insanely talented. Will he reach it? Probably not if he doesn't make big adjustments (or whatever his problem is), but a question of ceiling only concerns talent, and if he turns it all around he's top 3 at the position defensively and offensively.
  15. I can't seem to get anything right since my one pick, so I'll go with the more statistically likely to hit a HR in Bautista.
  16. Man, Melky's been hustling really hard this season, looks like he has great mobility now, like he can make any groundball in the infield a close play.
×
×
  • Create New...