Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. It's hard to forget such a memorable game. I can actually remember the exact location I was at the time, even though I could only check ESPN and Gameday. To further add, Morrow had plenty of starts where he was K'ing guys with 99 heat, for example: http://m.mlb.com/video/v7847249/torcle-morrow-fans-nine-in-5-13-frames/?c_id=mlb about 20 seconds in, back to back 99 K's.
  2. OT but I was just checking up and apparently the Molina brothers have a combined 12 career triples! That's crazy! Best part is Jose and Yadier both have 3 and Bengie is the leader with a whooping 6!
  3. Ugh I can't find it, I don't think online videos were even around at that time, that was when youtube was just a baby!
  4. Did anyone else get reminded of Cecil Fielder stealing 2nd because of the slide?
  5. Why couldn't he go to a team like the Cards or the Rangers f***.
  6. Watch gruber talk about that single play to support Ryan Goins' entire season.
  7. LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* filler
  8. Wagner is a lot like Jeffress, except he knows where his pitches are going at least 1/3 of the time.
  9. This is bad, he better not earn that money for the Yankees...
  10. Wow great inning from Wagner. Abused the Astros with fastballs.
  11. Valanciunas gives 0 f***s about his DUI. 26/12 with 2 blocks to add.
  12. Rough game for Dominguez even though that was crushed.
  13. Literally the first replay that Sportsnet showed was a clear safe!! WTF?
×
×
  • Create New...