Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,419
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. I'd love JPA to get benched for the next series or something. He clearly didn't think about what his words were implying about steroids, I really don't think he even thought about Cabrera and how he could be connected to the statements he made about PEDs. He just wanted to take a cheap shot at Zaun and used PEDs as that shot... Not an excuse of course, it just further evidence that he just doesn't think before the mouth opens.
  2. I think it's jumping the gun here on the "inmates running the asylum" angle. We saw gibbons take Lawrie to task when Lawrie got out of line with Lind, and Bautista is noticeably less douchey on called third strikes. there's no way he can prevent JPA from saying what he said, he ca only deal with it after the fact. It would be interesting if JPA wasn't in the starting lineup or something tonight...
  3. Yep. Drafted as a catcher. He is actually he team's emergency catcher if the other 2 got hurt in a game. I think John macdonald was when he was here
  4. I'm sure JPA doesn't really care about the court of public opinion, but I wonder what everyone's reaction would ave been f he'd come out and said something like "we'll I don't agree with how they present their criticisms, this game is very hard and nobody cares more about my play than me and I know I haven't played up to even my own standards. I'm putting in extra time every day to try and make the right adjustments so I can help the Jays win more games..." Instead it's basically " they sucked at baseball and one of them created and I speak for the entire clubhouse and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! They hurt my feelings..."
  5. "Hayhurst ran into shoulder issues. " Weighted ball program came a few years too late
  6. But he's trying really hard. We fans just don't know how hard the game really is and nobody cares more about his performance than him.... I think I just threw up in my mouth
  7. Actually the only thing I take issue with is the fact that he says he's speaking for the entire clubhouse, and the PED thing.... Since Melky is right there on the team....I get where he's coming from, but what he said was not well thought out, nor well argued.
  8. Pitch fx has it as a 2 seam fastball I guess. Oh and the 4 seemed topped out at 98.81 tonight.... http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id=14069115&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=tw_video_14069115
  9. But seriously, no Stanton in that list?
  10. Yes, that second pitch to Fielder...94 mph with filthy downward movement. It moved like a change up, but at 94....
  11. Wow. Nobody saw this move coming.
  12. Yeah they should absolutely ask for an elite prospect, I just don't think they'll end up getting one.
  13. Yeah something like that. What a delivery, there's not a scout alive that project that delivery would ever have good command
  14. Really good guy to follow up that meatball throwing retard with. Everything straight to everything breaking
  15. At least Gump makes a pitcher work, sees a lot of pitches and can take a walk. JPA never met a pit h thrown at him he didn't like
  16. Blue Jays in 30 might need to go for an hour tonight
  17. Strap in boys, might be 30 runs on the board before this night is over.
  18. There is some silver lining to this game... Fister is already at like 35 pitches after 1 inning. The Jays are going to get into that pen
  19. No way he doesn't get DFA'd after tonight. He was signed with no guarantees and he knew that.
  20. If Cabrera or Fielder don't go yard here, the jays are very lucky
×
×
  • Create New...