Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,422
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Biagini in his 3rd straight game potentially versus the best hitter in baseball. I don't see how this has a happy ending
  2. I actually want trout to walk it off now. This is pathetic
  3. Pretty sure Gibby wants to kill Loup
  4. It's loup. That's a pretty tall order
  5. Let's just not give up 3 runs in the bottom.
  6. Really hope this wakes up Bautista's bat for a few weeks.
  7. He's left handed... might not want to get rid of him yet
  8. Yeah, but the most obvious options are Tepera and Latos.
  9. What might end up happening here....well see Goins pitching, Martin playing the infield and Salty catching, just to save an arm
  10. Problem is, there's nobody on the 40 man to call up, so optioning him doesn't help. Dermody was just sent down on the 18th so he can't come back yet unless someone goes to the DL.
  11. Tulo update! Right hamstring tightness. Knowing the jays that means he'll need a right leg amputation mid thigh
  12. The downside of that? He won't be dfa tomorrow now
  13. Is that what they call ordering Web cam porn now?
  14. I'm out of ice cream,. Had a wicked root beer float earlier and used the last of it.
  15. May as well try, when 7 of your 9 hitters are basically NL pitchers that aren't Bumgarner....
  16. Smoak will do something here, I can feel it in my middle testicle
  17. Aha! My right testicle is a prophet
  18. MARTIN gonna get something done here, I can feel it in my right testicle.
  19. Travis gonna get something done. I can feel it in my left testicle.
  20. Trout vs Tepera makes me sad.... And happy!
×
×
  • Create New...