Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I was right about the Tulo and Bautista homers!
  2. Osuna is a f***ing animal. Filth
  3. Maybe we should let Detroit score 1 before we finish them off. That way we'll improve our record for 1-run games. /s
  4. That would have been one of those plays where Reyes makes a lazy half-assed dive and it goes through for a single.
  5. Dickey was looking great until Iglesias came up
  6. Of course Gose hits a dinger
  7. Anyone else getting sick of this "Escape" movie commercial where Owen Wilson throws his daughter across the roof of a building? I'm getting annoyed
  8. Lol yup. EDM/trance/dubstep/whatever is a pretty big fad right now
  9. If the 2013 team was healthy, they would have made the playoffs for sure.
  10. I'll go ahead and predict 5 homers. 2 from Tulo, 2 from Eddy and 1 from Jose.
  11. I'm fairly certain its a "refund or put it towards next year". They obviously want to keep your money so they aren't saying refund. You can get a refund though. And you only have to pay like 500$ upfront anyways, so if they don't advance into the playoffs you wont pay.
  12. Boyd should be crushed tonight
  13. What do you think of Tulo?
  14. That's the first bad play he's made in a while??? Relax, people make errors sometimes. He's still passable in RF
  15. I think this board would implode
  16. I really hope he meant defensively ONLY. Even so... Lol
  17. DeShields constantly has his mouth hanging open
×
×
  • Create New...