Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I'm so sick of the way Buck says "Carrera"
  2. f*** this POS Guyer. Always stands too close to the plate
  3. I'm not worried. Edwin struck out a crazy amount of times last season in April and he was fine after
  4. The big thing is that Jose slid PAST the bag. Runner needs to slide onto the bag and remain on the bag
  5. Come on guys its the right call. Bautista clearly sweeped the foot with his hand
  6. 6.2 ip 6 h 5 k 3 bb 3 r 2 hr
  7. I'm just happy we didn't end up trading Saunders for Jay Bruce
  8. They're not even shitbirds. They'll provide at least league-average offense, which is fine when we have mashers at several other positions
  9. Hope we can keep it going. Sweeping Boston at home would be so sweet
  10. Canada has very bad internet in relation to other 1st-world countries
  11. Yeah that seems possible. He was probably getting harassed
  12. Whaaaat that's bull. The guy didn't even reach over the wall
  13. Has anyone else noticed that Tulo got rid of the leg kick now?
  14. Yeah I totally understand that.
  15. Yer dum. Throwing back a homerun is completely different
  16. Speaking of throwing fans out, I hate that the RC will throw you out for throwing back a homerun ball. Complete ********. Throwing the ball back when the opponent hits a homerun in your stadium is a baseball tradition
×
×
  • Create New...