Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. They lose any dignity they might have had
  2. Maybe. Or could have the entire bullpen come out and face 3 batters each to get some work
  3. Maybe guys like Romano/Bass/Garcia want an inning to keep fresh? If so, you let them. Day off Thursday. Games Friday Saturday MAYBE Sunday. They can go 3 in a row I think. Then you’ll have off days on the Monday and the Wednesday.
  4. The guys still need reps lol, don’t want any rust to settle in. Just give guys their reps and don’t worry about winning
  5. Make us play a DH tomorrow?? Wtf MLB
  6. October 4 Vladdy - 1 Point - Jansen - 3 Points - JaysAllMighty Biggio - 4 Points - Bradley - 5 Points - Merrifield - 6 Points - Tapia - 8 points - Moreno - 8 Points - Zimmer - 9 Points - Stangstag Lopez - ??? Off the bench: 10 Points-
  7. That is one ugly ass lineup lol
  8. Yeah probably makes sense to have extra position players. Some pinch runners and maybe 3rd catcher so we can sub Kirk out if he gets on base? Maybe Gurriel on the bench as a pinch hit option
  9. Kill the ball more. Crank the humidors for 2023
  10. I think we might need Espinal just in case as a SS backup. Stick him at the bottom of the lineup if Bo gets injured. Maybe Lopez fills that role better, idk much about his D.
  11. Might be a good time to give Gurriel some at bats at DH even if he’s only 75 percent or so
  12. No they stopped that last year
  13. Interesting stat I just uncovered: Berrios has given up at least 1 earned run in EVERY single start going all the way back to mid-May. YIKES. The last time Berrios gave up 0 runs? He pitched 7 shutout innings vs the Mariners.
  14. Its hard to tell exactly, but I think it actually hit his glove. (guy in the dark blue and hat)
  15. I heard Rogers may be doing their own broadcast this year, so that might be worth watching instead lol
  16. Exact same as me dude. Couldn’t bring myself to go to game 5 after sitting through that brutal 14 inning loss in game 2. I made a pretty penny selling the tix though so it wasn’t so bad
  17. That sounds about right. So like 3pm/4pm for Jays
  18. Rest day tomorrow, play the guys on Wednesday?? I wonder if they even bother making up the game now if there’s a rainout tomorrow
  19. Neither probably see any playoff innings. Rotation: Manoah Gausman Stripling (Berrios) Bullpen: Romano Garcia Cimber Bass Mayza Phelps Pop White Kikuchi?
  20. I was thinking to only go to 1 of the games this weekend, but f*** it im gonna go Friday and Saturday. Pumped
  21. We’ve just played the Rays so much recently that im over it. I love the M’s. Would be a much better series IMO and I wouldn’t even be angry if they beat us. If we play the Rays and lose i’ll be f***ing heated all winter
  22. Choked my lead worse than the Mets
×
×
  • Create New...