Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Doug Eddings umping the playoffs is a f***ing joke
  2. Luis Castillo for AL cy young
  3. I barely got any points after that. I think you hit big on Tapia or something one day on double points. I choked it
  4. 92 wins, slightly better than last year. Sucks that even without the extended playoffs, 87 wins would have been enough this year for the 2nd wildcard. 91 wins would have given us the WC game in Toronto. Last year feels like such a wasted opportunity. Lets make sure this year counts. Hoping for a deep playoff run.
  5. Nice hitting by both Lopez and Moreno
  6. I think if he was willing to move Moreno, he would have been moved at the deadline already. He looks like a nice athletic versatile player, im exciting to see what role he plays next year
  7. He’s got better eyebrows though
  8. I got it I just didn’t reply
  9. I think those balls have special markings though, wouldn’t be hard to authenticate afterwards
  10. Wow Jays actually got the 2nd best slot. Thanks Mariners. Garbage that those other games are at 12 and 2. What the f*** kinda time slots are those. Slots should have been 12-3-5-8
  11. I remember. Been saying, don’t be surprised if White/Pop end up being really good for us next year or 2024 even
  12. October 5th Game #1 Vladdy - 1 Point - Jansen - 3 Points - JaysAllMighty Biggio - 4 Points - Bradley - 5 Points - Merrifield - 6 Points - wilko Tapia - 8 points - Moreno - 8 Points - Zimmer - 9 Points - Stangstag Lopez - ??? Off the bench: 10 Points- Game #2 Bichette - 1 Point - Springer - 1 Point - Hernández - 2 Points - Kirk - 2 Points - Chapman - 2 Points - Jansen - 3 Points - Biggio - 4 Points - Stangstag Gurriel Jr - 5 Points - Bradley - 5 Points - Merrifield - 6 Points - JaysAllMighty Collins - 6 Points - Espinal - 6 Points - Moreno - 8 Points - Tapia - 8 Points - Zimmer - 9 Points - wilko Lopez - ? Points - Off the bench: 10 Points
  13. Yeah if they aren’t ready today, I don’t see how you can put them on the roster
  14. Still worth the shot. Can’t fault him for trying
  15. Yep. I wouldn’t be surprised if they only play 1 game today though. These games mean nothing for either team
  16. Exact same WAR as last year lol. Also exact same # of homers.
  17. You’re assuming either of them were actually attainable. What if JRam had cost Kirk + Manoah? Still worth it? Is it a big impact if we had lost the impact of Kirk/Manoah? If we blow the bank for Freeman, who plays 3rd all year? Espinal? Biggio at 2nd and Espy at 3rd?? Idk dude neither of those made sense over the Chapman move, even at the time. You could argue they should have gone harder after Escobar
  18. Hey if the ball ended up bouncing down there and he grabs it, its worth getting kicked out/injured. Couple million bucks likely
  19. I don’t think there’s a chance in hell the Jays forfeit games tomorrow. Though I could see both teams deciding to just play 1 and leave it at that
×
×
  • Create New...