Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. If there are other important channels could you please add me to those too? Thanks
  2. Can’t keep everyone. And can’t force someone to sign an extension. We tried getting Semien longer term and he said no
  3. Vlad-Varsho-Chapman is dynamite wooo
  4. Ok so anyone know how to add the #general channel here? I have them for my other leagues but not this one....
  5. I drafted a couple guys higher than him on the Braves prospect list. Some fall through the cracks
  6. You can leave it as is, its fine. Maybe more clarity going forward. Also I gotta add those channels or something to my fantrax because I don’t see any rn
  7. Need Belt to contribute
  8. I don’t LOVE sitting Kirk and Springer at the same time but ok… should still be enough offense to win this
  9. Haha. Just need to be more clear on things. Or I need to pay more attention?? Idk
  10. Anyways end of the day I don’t care too much, just trying to figure out the rules and I can’t wrap my head around it yet.
  11. Also I can’t see a league chat on BORED on my fantrax page. Also I didn’t realize Spanky had the power to officially make change like that.
  12. Dumb. I was looking at the waiver page at 1am and could have added him but I didn’t because I thought it was illegal still until 8pm. Need to be more clear on the rules here.
  13. Ok, not saying you’re wrong but here’s what BTS just posted Unowned players with no MLB experience that are added to a real life roster can only be added at 8PM ET two days after their MLB debut. So if they debut on Tuesday, they can be added at 8PM on Thursday. Commissioners reserve the right to manually add any such player to actual waivers, and owners can request that any such players are added to waivers. Am I misinterpreting? Please explain it to me. Sorry im new to this stuff.
  14. Can’t be worse than fans pissing out in the open at Wrigley field because half the bathrooms were under renos
  15. April 6 Vladdy - 1 Point - Jonn Bichette - 1 Point Belt - 2 Points Varsho - 2 Points - Dylan Chapman - 2 Points - Stangstag Kiermaier - 3 Points Jansen - 3 Points Biggio - 4 Points - JaysAllMighty Merrifield - 5 Points Off the bench: 10 Points
  16. Didn’t it just happen this week with Johny Brito??
  17. So….. the Dodd add by CatsAss is still illegal?? Lol this is a mess
  18. Don’t tell me how to live my life
  19. Comes into the game with a 7 run lead, immediately gives up a grand slam to the first batter. I’ll never get over that.
  20. Yeah except for some dumb f***ing reason you still can’t call a replay on foul balls that bounce over the bag. Replay is great but they need to make it available for everything, not just some calls.
  21. Well too late for Dodd now. Ah well
  22. Meh whatever guess I won’t try to add anyone for now
  23. Does this mean we can add them after 1AM…. Or as someone else pointed out 8pm???
×
×
  • Create New...