Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Very keen insight thank you for posting
  2. Right, there shouldn’t be any confusion between player/ump on whether a pitch was challenged or not
  3. .500 at the deadline is normally good enough to still go on a big playoff push Several teams have done that and gone on to the world series, 2022 Phillies and 2021 Braves off the top of my head. Not really uncommon.
  4. 2 legitimately awful starts. Hoping Lauer was still just feeling sick a bit
  5. Outhit the Twins 12-8 yet lose 8-2 loll Almost as bad as the Astros/Mariners game last night
  6. Same way last season started. It didn’t get better till mid/late May
  7. Yeah he was terrible. Walked the bases loaded twice in 2 innings. Really only looked good in the first. I think Max needs to be in a bullpen role where he can air it out for 1 inning
  8. I think you’re good, this just looks like early season struggles with some bad luck and MAJOR injury bug hitting them all at once. I suspect they will hang around .500 til the reinforcements arrive and go on a big run during the summer
  9. I wouldn’t go that far, but yeah I think his time is limited. Once Trey and Berrios are healthy he may be done
  10. Something tells me Max won’t be hitting any of those incentives in his contract. Give him another start or two, but the rotation might look like Gausman/Cease/Trey/Corbin/Berrios by mid-May
  11. Caratini up there lookin like prehistoric spongebob
  12. Are people expecting him to be Matt Chapman or something? Okamoto is a bigger dude that won’t ever be an above average defender. It is what it is
  13. Yeah maybe the 41 yr old with arm tendinitis shouldn’t be starting an MLB game
  14. Disaster lol. Bednar finally has his stupid luck run out.
  15. Fractured toe should not be more than 2-3 weeks for a strict DH. I guess we’ll see. Has to be Eloy up as replacement no?
  16. Depends how bad it is I guess but I had one myself and was able to just play through it. Albeit not at a competitive level, but still that’s an injury that heals in a couple weeks and Springer is a DH anyways so he isn’t running much
  17. Fractured toe shouldn’t be more than a couple weeks max
  18. Why is Straw the DH replacement for Springer?? We have Fitgerald and Okamoto on the bench?? What is Schneider smoking
  19. Negative FIP too right lol
  20. Can’t count a carry over between seasons IMO
×
×
  • Create New...