Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Don't know where else I should post this... Quick funny vid with Eddy and Sierra http://instagram.com/p/lcVFfcEHGE/#
  2. Gotta admit, this made me breathe out of my nose louder than usual.
  3. How does this guy even have a job writing about sports?
  4. Also 1000 times better than John f***ing Farrell.
  5. No. We need Izturis. He got dat Vetrin presents
  6. Wow if that's true... I can't believe he said that. What an idiot. He admits he can't hit a target anymore, yet he thinks he deserves to pitch in the majors? What a fool.
  7. Wow, seems like a great game so far. Thanks for the updates JH
  8. Some people on this board are delusional. Jose Bautista for Mike Trout? OVERPAY.
  9. Stroman starting the home opener is a recipe for disaster. That is WAY too much pressure to put on the guy for his FIRST mlb start against the powerhouse yankee lineup. Just a really bad idea and I hope it doesn't happen.
  10. Liar. You were actually crying, not laughing.
  11. Yeah f*** JP
  12. But this one definitely takes the cake. WTF was he even doing? http://m.mlb.com/video/v20973335/seator-blue-jays-commit-two-costly-errors-in-ninth/?query=blue+jays+error
  13. and another http://m.mlb.com/video/v22134175/toratl-blue-jays-lose-a-tough-one-in-the-10th/?query=arencibia+error
  14. another jem: http://m.mlb.com/video/v27628345/torsd-gyorko-doubles-in-a-pair-scores-on-an-error/?query=arencibia+error
  15. Spring training or not, Navarro hitting 5th makes me want to puke.
  16. Well I guess he has to show the front office that he has SOMETHING.
  17. Wow. Crazy that Sabathia cant throw heat anymore
  18. Why do you want Rogers to sell the team? They have given us more than enough payroll to work with. Its AA's fault that the team isn't good enough. I'll agree with B and C though
  19. Haha, I told you that you updated the scoring too soon.
  20. Sad but true.
  21. Holy s***... that looks like a painful death
×
×
  • Create New...