Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Am I the only one who just found out that the Dodgers and Diamondbacks are playing a REGULAR SEASON game TOMORROW in AUSTRALIA? Wtf
  2. I was specifically talking about the movie American Hustle. Cooper was better than Bale in my opinion. You should check out what Matthew Mcconaughey has been doing recently. Specifically the show True Detective. Its brilliant.
  3. They were talking about Trouble with the Curve, not American Hustle. As for American Hustle, I thought Bradley Cooper was the star of the film. Bale was good too but Lawrence was meh in my opinion. Amy Adams was bad... i'm not sure how she got nominated for an oscar. She was nice to look at though.
  4. Thats exactly whats going on lol
  5. You must love American Hustle
  6. As long as he gives the Jays a 120-140 million payroll to work with, I'm fine with him.
  7. This greatly pleases me. IF we have no major injuries to the rotation and they post theses numbers, and IF we have no major injuries to the starting 9, we will make the post season. By major injuries, I mean longer than a 15 day DL stint.
  8. These are not the kind of mistakes we should be seeing this late in ST
  9. Yup. Gonna be alot of high-scoring games. I love those types of games though, so even if we lose it should be fun to watch.
  10. Morrow can make mistakes too. He probably will give up a couple of homers. Hopefully with nobody on base.
  11. "But guys, Romero had 9 good innings in spring training. Maybe he's turned it around!" - Idiots on this message board
  12. IIRC, the final score was 2-4 for Boston. Santos came in with the score 2-1 and he blew it. I was there and it was such a brutal let down. Santos blew his first 2 save ops. He blew that 2nd game in Cleveland, and then he blew the home opener.
  13. Holy f*** I forgot about that. Didn't Alvarez start the home opener that season? Weird times
  14. You guys are all reading into this way too much... Only reason Morrow is pitching 5th is so that he will start the home opener. This does not mean that the org thinks that Hutch is a #2. This only means that AA doesn't want Hutch or Redmond/Happ/Rogers starting the home opener.
×
×
  • Create New...