Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I feel like this is the best play so far: http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/11493214/v31956823/must-c-catch-revere-makes-outstanding-diving-catch/?query=revere
  2. Yeah if Lester ends up as a FA, we should be doing everything we can to sign him.
  3. 2 were borderline. That last swing was brutal though
  4. Any hits AGAINST us, you call lucky. But you say OUR hits are pure skill, no luck involved
  5. Go back and read some comments on the 8/9/10th pages. Some guys are delusional
  6. I agree with you. These guys have to realize that BABIP applies to both teams.
  7. Uhhh I think it'll take longer than that. Gonna be pretty hard to bring .160 up t .270 in just 1 month
  8. Jose Bautista - CF... Omg Gibby are you f***ing serious
  9. Lol. Colby has never been a good base stealer.
  10. Game 25 Reyes (3pts) - Melky (1pt) - Bautista (1pt) - Edwin (2pts) - orgfiller, Spanky99, Jonn, jaysblue, Dylan, Francisco (2pts) - Navarro (4pts) - JFaS Rasmus (2pts) - Lawrie (2pts) - JohnHavok, flafson Thole (8pts) - Goins (7pts) - Diaz (8pts) - Sierra (7pts) - Stangstag Streaks * Flafson going for 4 in a row!! +2 Next person to make a pick copy and paste this list and add your pick.
  11. I hate how managers do this. Who the f*** cares whether Cecil/Delabar pitches an inning in the 3rd, or if he pitches an inning in the 7th? Bringing in Jenkins with the bases juiced made no sense.
  12. For sure. And its funny how his hair is always SOAKED in the 1st inning...
  13. Ok cool. And you're still in school right? And don't have work? I'll let you know which nights I can't do it
  14. Game 24 Reyes (6) - jaysguy34,o2cui2i, aselvana, Stangstag Melky (4) - orgfiller, JaysAllMighty Bautista (2) - FrenchSoup, flafson, Spanky99, G-Snarls, fatcowxlive Francisco (4) - angrioter, Jonn, Chappy Navarro (8) - JFaS Rasmus (4) - bluejays0988, sparky12, Dylan, Elnik2013 Lawrie (4) - NorthOf49, Deadpool Sierra (14) - letsgobjs, jays4life19, LetTheBallFly, theblujay Goins (14) - baseballsss Bench - King, GD, Glock, Sumoninja Next person to make a pick copy and paste this list and add your pick.
  15. Yeah i'll try my best to moderate during the week you're gone, but I can't promise I'll be free for EVERY game. I could possibly have work
  16. Ok people keep f***ing this up... We have to find a better system
×
×
  • Create New...