Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. NB: I recognize JB and EE have not been their usual beast selves, and never at the same time so far.
  2. Someone needs to make a JPG of the three headed dog thing from Harry Potter with JD, JB and EE`s heads on it
  3. Wow Melky has sucked this year. 56 wRC+, - 0.5 WAR, with ONE home run? Damn...
  4. Yeah Obviously just haven't been very active on here Life/stuff/blah/blah/blah
  5. A young one, on cheap $, with many years of control no less
  6. I haven't been on here mostly because... Sucky team is sucky
  7. Oh yeah Didn't he want to play short stop for Canada in the WBC?
  8. Of all people I thought you'd know... http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/20/ship.jpg
  9. Game 28 - Pineda (RHP) Travis (2pts) - Donaldson (1pt) - Jonn Bautista (1pt) - Atothe, Edwin (2pts) - King, GD, o2 Martin (2pts) - Dylan Smoak (3pts) - Saunders (5pts) - Pillar (5pts) - Valencia (6pts) - Goins (7pts) - Diaz (6pts) - Carrera (7pts) - Collabello (5?) - G-Snarls Bench (8pts) -
  10. All we REALLY need (offensively) is for EE and JB to start hitting Donaldson and Travis can't carry this team all year
  11. Thanks I should know this - didn't know about the DL thing at all
  12. How long before we can call him back up, 2 weeks after he was optioned??
  13. Seriously 5 team round robin style play-in
  14. Colby 143 wRC+ so far this year
  15. OMG that guy LOL I called it!!! (love how you dug that up - well played)
  16. Pretty much except I would have flipped Yankees and Rays
×
×
  • Create New...