Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Who are you?
  2. Good time to pick Joey Bats. Not as many picked him as usual and was the first HR Thanks JB, needed the points!!
  3. Are we REALLY sure that good pitchers can't induce weak contact? Really?
  4. Bautista- 1 Point-Frenchsoup,baseballssss, vdub, G-snarls Edwin - 1 Point- Dylan, Orgfiller, o2cui2i, jays4life19, Jonn, Gen.Disarray, Glock, Spanky99, johnhavok Colby "f***in" Rasmus - 1 Point- Francisco - 1 Points- Lind - 1 Points- Lawrie - 2 Points- Angrioter, LetTheBallFly, Deadpool, Wilko, GD Melky - 2 Points- JaysAllMighty, Chappy Reyes - 3 Points- Navarro - 5 Points- Kratz - 5 Points- Thole - 8 Points- Tolleson - 8 Points- Stangstag
  5. True, and I don't normally do that I just saw a big long post that had stuff about "stats for *******s" and dogs running etc and presumed it was all crap. Looks like I was incorrect.
  6. LOL I don't hate you. It just looked, at a quick glance, like a.completely ridiculous silly post. I asked for.someone to read it for me as a laugh. that's all. It Actually looks like you made some valid baseball related points though. all.good. This keyboard is busted or something.
  7. LOL. Can't believe you actually summarized it. I'm sure you know I was.kidding but this made my day. Thanks.
  8. Can someone else please read this post from BigBoynceyBlueballs and let me know if it's worth reading? Thanks.
  9. What? All the guys on the big club right now can hit! We can't have that. Gotta bring up someone who can't hit, obviously...
  10. I'm picturing more a spinning wheel that generates random roster moves
  11. Goddamn this team
  12. YES! Terminator for assistant GM pls
  13. Honestly though we need another outfielder.
  14. BJMB sleuths at work:
  15. Googled "fellate Paul Beeston and Alex Anthopoulos". No usable animated GIFs found.
  16. http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/diaz-jenkins-set-to-re-join-blue-jays/
  17. Per Twitter peeps
  18. Image would be more.appropriate if Kendrick was on top of Francisco
  19. http://wpmedia.sports.nationalpost.com/2014/05/bba_angels_blue_jays_20130511_topix.jpg?w=300
×
×
  • Create New...